A.learn B.hear C.heart D.early
A.concern B.internet C.nervous D.person
A.hard B.calendar C.dark D.harvest
A.honor B.hope C.hotel D.hungry
A.kind B.live C.listen D.machine
A.popular B.program C.wonderful D.stop
A.should B.thought C.although D.without
A.station B.stand C.plant D.pizza
A.window B.throw C.bowl D.flower
A.dresses B.excuses C.colleges D.eyes
11. Ya’an earthquake happened an ordinary morning.
A.at B.on C.in D.of
12. Jim’s parents married .
A.in their twenty B.in the twenty C.in the twenties D.in their twenties
13. By the end of last year he about 1500 English words.
A.learns B.learned C.was learning D.had learned
14. monkey can climb trees.
A./; the B.A; / C.The; a D./; /
15. When we saw his face, we knew was bad.
A.some news B. a news
C.some newses D.some piece of newses
16. Read it aloud the class can hear you.
A.so that B.if C.when D.although
17. This is the best hotel in the city I know.
A.where B.which C.that D.what
18. Had she been older, she it better.
A.had done B.might have done C.might do D.would do
19. — Can you so swimming with us this afternoon?
— Sorry, I can’t. I take care of my little sister at home because my mother is ill.
A.can B.may C.would D.have to
20. We felt the earth .
A.move B.moves C.to move D.be moved
21. The reason he made up was obviously false.
A.which B.why C.for which D.on which
22. Could you tell me why you are ?
A.in bad mood B.in low spirit C.in a bad mood D.in bad spirits
23. I wonder if you could make for us.
A.some rooms B.a little room C.a few rooms D.a bit room
24. The singer and dancer present at the party yesterday evening.
A.had been B.were C.is D.was
25. This pen smoothly.
A.write B.writes C.is written D.wrote
26. —I want to put up the picture on the wall. Would you mind helping me with it?
A.Whith pleasure B.Of course not C.You’d better not D.Thanks a lot
27. —Is this your machine?
—No, it is .
A.their B.they C.them D.theirs
28. Don’t forget those books when you are free.
A.to read B.reading C.read D.to reading
29. If you go, .
A.so will I B.so do I C.so I do D.so I will
30. I don’t think you two know each other, ?
A.do I B.don’t I C.do you D.don’t you
31. This new coat cost me the last one I bought two years ago.
A.three times B.three times as much as
C.three times as much D.three time much as
32. It is important for him this.
A.understand B.understanding C.to understand D.understood
33. it is to go swimming in a river in summer!
A.How excited B.How exciting C.What excited D.What exciting
34. They are loking forward a good result after a long time of hard work.
A.to get B.getting C.to getting D.get
35. Can you the differences between American English and British English?
A.say B.speak C.talk D.tell
36 we take a close look at successful language learners, we may discover 37 techniques which make language learning easier for them.
First of all, successful language learners are independent learners. They do not depend 38 books or teachers; they 39 their own way to learn the language. They try to 40 the patterns and the rules for themselves 41 waiting for the teacher to explain everything. They are good guessers 42 look for clues and form their 43 conclusions which are very different from 44 .
Successful language learning is 45 learning. Therefore, successful learners do not wait for a chance to use the language, they 46 such a chance. They find people who speak the language and ask these people to correct them 47 they make mistakes. They will try anything to communicate. When communication is difficult, they can 48 information that is incomplete(不完整的). It is more important for them to learn to 49 in the language than to know the meaning of every word.
Finally, successful language learners are learners with a 50 in order to communicate with these people and learn from them. They want to learn a language because they are interested in the language and the people who speak it. It is necessary for them to learn the language.
36. A.If B.Whether C.When D.As
37. A.few B.a few C.little D.a little
38. A.in B.on C.at D.with
39. A. explain B.invent C.discover D.change
40. A.find B.look for C.invent D.discover
41. A.instead of B.after C.because of D.instead
42. A.whom B.who C.what D.which
43. A.correct B.own C.only D.main
44. A.another’s B.other’s C.others’ D.the other’s
45. A.ideal B.informal C.early D.active
46. A.look for B.care about C.work out D.write down
47. A.until B.whether C.before D.when
48. A.break B.check C.download D.accept
49. A.agree B.ask C.think D.read
50. A.purpose B.certificate C.guide D.question
Some people seem to be very smart in reading. They can read more efficiently than the other people. But they do not seem to be more clever than others. So what makes reading so much easier for them? Here are four important points to remember about rate, or speed, of reading. Knowing why you are reading—what you are reading to find out—will often help you to know whether to read fast or slowly.
Some things should be read slowly throughout. Examples are instructions for making or doing something, maths problems, science and history books, which are full of important information. You must read such things slowly to remember each important step and understand each important idea.
Some things should be read fast throughout. Examples are simple stories for enjoyment, letters from friends, or bits of news from the local paper, telling what is happening to friends and neighbors.
In some of your readings, you must change your speed from fast to slow and slow to fast, as you go along. You need to read certain pages fast and then slow down and do more careful readings when you come to important ideas which must be remembered.
Are you a good reader? If not, you’d better try these skills.
51. According to the passage, your reading speed depends on .
A.whether the reading material is interesting or not
B.what you are reading and the time you can offer
C.what your purpose(目的) in reading something is
D.whether your eyes move fast or slowly
52. Which of the following readings should you read slowly and carefully?
A.Snow White. B.A letter from Uncle John.
C.Product instructions. D.An evening paper.
53. If someone wants to be relaxed by reading, he should choose .
A.an enjoyable story-book B.a book on science and history
C.some problems about maths D.some materials full of information\
54. When should you slow down and do more careful reading?
A.When you come to interesting ideas. B.When you come to important ideas.
C.When you come to difficult problems. D.When you come to special things.
55. Which of the following is the main idea of the passage?
A.How to decide your reading speed. B.How to raise your reading speed.
C.How to know your reading skills. D.How to choose your reading materials.
Did you see snow in your hometown last winter? Did you feel it was warmer than before? “There have been 21 warm winters in China since 1986,” said scientists. They also said that in the past 100 years, as the global(全球的) temperatures went up by 0.74℃, the temperature in North China has climbed 1.4℃ in only 50 years. China needs to take quick action to cut carbon dioxide(二氧化碳) emission(排放), because it’s the main reason for global warming. The good news is that China has seen the important of going green. China set the goal of cutting energy use by 20% and pollution emission by 10% in the 11th FiveYear plan. Can you slow global warming? Sure! You and your family can take steps to cut the amount of carbon dioxide that is sent out into the air.
Here are some pieces of advice to help you save the earth. Wear used clothes. Wearing your brother’s, or sister’s or dad’s old T-shirt means you save the energy. Change your light bulbs(灯泡). Use energy-saviing light bulbs. And don’t forget to turn off the lights when you leave a room and turn off your television and computer when they are not in use! Ride the bus. Taking a bus saves a lot of oil every year. Say no to plastic bags. The next time your parents go to the market, ask them to use baskets. Open a window. Don’t use the air conditioner(空调), and let some fresh air in. When you have to use the conditioner, set the temperature higher in the summer and lower in the winter to save energy.
Make small changes in your daily life. Don’t use paper cups, bags and boxes. It’s time for all of us to do something to save the earth.
56. The main reason for global warming is .
A.The oil B.carbon dioxide
C.paper cups, bags and boxes. D.television and computers
57. The word “energy” in the second paragraph means “ “.
A.活力 B.干劲 C.精力 D.能源
58. How many pieces of advice are there in this passage?
A.Three B.Four C.Five D.Six
59. Which of the following is true?
A.It’s a pity to wear your dad’s old T-shirt.
B.Using air conditioners may be a waste of energy.
C.Taking a bus wastes a lot of oil every year.
D.Using paper bags saves energy a lot.
60. The passage is mainly about the ways to .
A.slow down global warming B.make energy
C.change our daily life D.change the world weather
Is there someone you hate? Well, maybe you don’t really hate them. But you get really angry every time you think of them. If you don’t let this anger go, it can turn into bitterness(痛苦).
Bitterness appears when we can’t forgive(原谅) someone who has hurt us or mae us angry. Someone might say or do something that hurts us. But instead of controlling the anger, we keep it deep inside. Before long, a bitter feeling begins to grow. We may thinlk we’re hurting that person by criticizing(指责) him or her often, but we’re really only hurting ourselves.
Bitterness can not only lead to serious health problems such as heart disease, but also hurt our relationships with friends and family members. No one enjoys being around an angry person for very long.
If you see bitterness in your life, here are some ways to deal with it.
Accept it. Instead of tring to deny your anger, make it clear to yourself and accept it. See your anger for what it is and quickly deal with it.
Stop making excuses for it.
You may feel you have a right to be angry. You may think you’re right and the other person is wrong. You may even secretly enjoy making the other person look bad. But in the end, bitterness hurts you much more than the other person. The bitterness will hold you back, and the other person will go on with his or her life.
Forgive and forget it.
You probably can’t completely put the anger out of your mind. But you can decide to forgive the other person. Forget it and move on. You’ll enjoy better health and peace of mind.
61. According to the passage, we might get angry when someone .
A.holds us back B.forgets us C.doesn’t like us D.does hurt us
62. Bitterness comes from .
A.our health problems like heart disease
B.the anger that likes deepinside our mind
C.the person who says something that hurts us
D.our relationships with friends and family members
63. The underlined word “deny” in the passage means “ “.
A.误解 B.否认 C.疏远 D.减轻
64. The best way to deal with the bitterness is to .
A.make the person who hurts us look bad
B.hate the person who hurts us very often
C.accept that you are hurting the other person
D.forgive the person who hurts us and forget it
65. What can we l earn from the passage?
A.We should enjoy someone who hurts us.
B.We should pay more attention to our friends.
C.The peace of mind is more important than the hurt itself.
D.It’s better to let bitterness go along with the other person.
Are you nervous about climbing because you think it’s too dangerous? Do you feel you’re not fit enough to climb? Do you know how to start climbing? Let’s consider the idea that climbing is dangerous. Being afraid is natural, but if you use suitable ropes and other climbing equipment’s you will feel completely safe. Climbers are usually very careful because they know what they are doing is dangerous. Accidents happen, but when they do, they tend to attract a lot o f publicity. As a result, people think there are many more accidents than there are in reality.
You cannot expect to start climbing straight away. Climbing is a challenge and challenges take time. It is necessary first of all that you achieve a good level of fitness. Begin as soon as you become interested in climbing—go to the gym, go swimming, take up jogging(慢跑) and continue to do so throughout your training period. Discover as much as you can about climbing. Visit the library and find book, especially for beginners or buy climbing magazines and look for articles which describe your situation. Look up information on the Internet. Find out about equipment, methods and places to go. Next, take a course on a climbing wall. There are plenty of climbing walls all over the country which have trained and qualified people as instructors(指导). Call your local leisure center to find out if there is one in your area. These training sessions(聚会) are a quick way to get experience and you are likely to meet other beginners. After this, you can do an outside course or join a club where you can meet climbers of all abilities and eventually join in group-climbing events.
Aft first you may not understand the importance of a good training period, but after you have completed your first climb and you are standing safely at the top of a rock feeling thrilled(激动的), then you will know it was the right thing to do.
66. The article is written by .
A.a doctor B.an experienced climber
C.a beginner D.a fitness instructor
67. The writer thinks a new climber should .
A.begin by becoming fit
B.have the courage to meet the challenges
C.be aware of the causes of the accidents
D.do enough sports to get interested in climbing
68. By climbing walls you can .
A.join a club you like B.gain controlled experience
C.become qualified instructors D.take part in group-climbing events
69. The underlined word “it” in the last paragraph probably means .
A.the climb B.the training
C.the equipment D.the achievement
70. Why do you feel nervous about climbing?
A.Because you don’t know how to climb B.Because you never do it before
C.Because it is very dangerous D.Because it is very exciting
Dear Li Fei,
How are you? I will have short holiday next week 71.
and have decided visiting Shanghai for a second time. 72.
I booked a room in the Peace Hotel. I hear it is on 73.
the Bund(外滩) and have a good view of the famous Huangpu 74.
River. I will arrive at the night of March 27 and leave early 75.
on March 29. I would like to visit some of the 76.
most famous places, so as Nanjing Road and Yu Garden 77.
in Chenghuangmiao. Can you give my some suggestions 78.
with my visit to Shanghai? I will have only one day to look around 79.
Shanghai. I will be happy unless you can make a tour plan for me. 80.
Please say hello to Lu Mei. I’m looking forward to your reply.
作文题目：One Day in My Summer Vacation
写作要求：1. 暑假里有意义或有趣的一件事 。
一、语音 1—5 BBBAA 6—10 CDDDD
11. B 具体某一天早上用介词on，所以答案选B。
12. D in one’s +整十年的复数，在…多少岁的时候，所以选D。
13. D by+时间段，用完成时态，last year用过去时态，应该用过去完成时，所以答案选D。
14. B 单数的可数名词前用不定冠词a，表示“泛指”，“猴子会爬树”，所以答案选B。
15. A news新闻、消息，不可数名词，用量词单位表示，量词单位用复数，所以答案选A。
16. A 目的状语从句，“大声点，以便于同学们都能听见”，so that为了、以便于，所以选A。
17. C 由形容词最高级修饰的名词引起的定语从句，连接代词用that，所以答案选C。
18. B 虚拟语气的语法，省略if，把were/should/had提到句首，当从句用had done，主句用would/could/might have done,“如果她更大一点，她可能做得更好一点”，所以选B。
19. D 情态动词的用法，“我不得不照顾我的小妹妹”，所以答案选D。
20. A feel sb do sth感觉某人做什么，所以答案选A。
21. A 关于reason的定语从句，把先行词放在从句的动词后面，he made us the reason，构成宾语，连接词用that，所以答案选A。
22. C 固定短语：in a good/bad mood好/坏心情，in low/high spirits情绪低落/高涨，所以答案选C。
23. B room空间、地方，不可数名词，a little一点、少许，所以答案选B。
24. D A and B作主语，A，B表示同一个人或者物的时候，谓语动词用单三，yesterday用过去时，所以答案选D。
25. B write作“写起来”讲，没有被动语态，“这支钢笔写起来不错”，所以答案选B。
26. A 习惯用语的用法，“我想把画贴在墙上，你介意帮我吗？”“非常荣幸”，所以选A。
27. D 当前一个句子出现了物主代词+名词，后一个句子需要再出现物主代词+名词，用名词性物主代词，“这是你的机器吗？”“不，它不是我的”，所以答案选D。
28. A forget to do sth忘记去做；forget doing sth忘记做过，“不要忘记去读这些书”，所以选A。
29. A if引导的真实条件状语从句主将从现，so放在句首，重复前文的内容，句子用部分倒装，所以选A。
30. C I don’t think/believe/suppose+that从句，反义疑问句，反意部分由从句决定，用肯定，所以答案选C。
31. B 倍数的表示方法，A+be+数字+times+as+adj+as+B，所以答案选B。
32. C 固定句型：It is +adj+for sb to do sth 干…是…，所以答案选C。
33. B 感叹句的用法，How +adj+主语+谓语！exciting令人激动的，excited感到激动的，本题表示事物本身令人激动的，所以答案选B。
34. C look forward to doing sth渴望做…，所以答案选C。
35. A 同义词辨析，say强调说话的内容，talk强调交谈，tell强调告诉，speak强调说语言，所以答案选A。
36. A 条件状语从句“如果你观察成功的学习者”，所以选A。
37. B technique是可数名词，而且表示肯定，所以选B。
38. B 固定短语：depend on依赖、依靠，所以选B。
39. C “他们发现了自己的学习方法”，所以选C。invent 发明。
40. A “他们努力发现语言的模式和规律”，强调结果、目的，look for寻找，强调过程，所以选A。
41. A “相反、代替”，后面跟的是动词ing，所以选A。
42. B 定语从句，learners在从句中作主语，所以用who，选B。
43. B “形成自己的结论”，所以选B。
44. C others=other+名词的复数，“不同于别人的”，所以选C。
45. D “成功的学习是积极的学习”，所以选D。
46. A “他们努力寻找机会”表示过程，所以选A。
47. D 时间状语“当他们出错的时候给予更正”，所以选D。
48. D “他们接受了一些不完整的信息”，所以选D。
49. C “学会思考比记住单词意思更重要”，所以选C。
50. A “学习者都有一个目的”，所以选A。certificate证明，guide指导，question疑问。
51. C 从文章给出的三个实例和第一段中“Knowing why you are reading—what you are reading to find out—will often help you to know whether to read fast or slowly.”得到答案。
52. C 从文章第二段“Examples are instructions for making or doing something, maths problems, science and history books, which are full of important information.”得到答案。
53. A 从文章中第三段“Examples are simple stories for enjoyment, letters…”得到答案。
54. B 从文章最后一段“You need to read certain pages fast and then slow down and do more careful readings when you come to important ideas which must be remembered.”得到答案。
55. B 从文章第一段“Here are four important points to remember about rate, or speed, of reading.”和对全文地理解得到答案。
56. B 根据文章第一段“China needs to take quick action to cut carbon dioxide(二氧化碳) emission(排放), because it’s the main reason for global warming.”,推断出答案B。
57. D 根据句子的含义推断出单词的意思，所以选D。
58. D 通过对第二段的理解，推断出答案D。
59. B 根据第二段中“Don’t use the air conditioner(空调), and let some fresh air in. When you have to use the conditioner, set the temperature higher in the summer and lower in the winter to save energy”，推断出答案B。
60. A 根据第一段中“Can you slow golba warming? Sure! You and your family can take steps to cut the amount of carbon dioxide that is sent out into the air.”推断出答案A。
61. D 从文章第二段“Someone might say or do something that hurts us.”得到答案。
62. B 从文章中第一段“If you don’t let this anger go, it can turn into bitterness(痛苦).”得到答案。
63. B 通过对这一句话的整体理解得到答案。
64. D 通过对全文地理解得到答案。
65. C 从文章最后一句“But you can decide to forgive the other person. Forget it and move on. You’ll enjoy better health and peace of mind.”得到答案。
66. B 通过对全文地理解，主要是讲述对初学爬山者的指导，推断出答案B。
67. A 从第二段中“It is necessary first of all that you achieve a good level of fitness.”推断出答案A。
68. B 从第二段中“There are plenty of climbing walls all over the country which have trained and qualified people as instructors”，推断出答案B。
69. B 根据最后一段的理解，推断出答案B。
70. C 根据文章第一段第一句“Are you nervous about climbing because you think it’s too dangerous”,推断出答案C。
72. visiting 改为：to visit
73. booked 改为：have booked
74. have 改为：has
77. so 改为：such